Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sneak Peek

Lest you think I didn't do ANY drawing or painting these past three months, I'd like to share with you some fun stuff.

I signed up for an online watercolor lettering class, so even though I wasn't intensely painting botanical subjects, at least I was doing some pretty major doodles.  I figure it might come in handy one day if I get into greeting cards and other commercial things of that nature.  The beauty of an online course is that you can go at your own pace, which in my case has been glacial.  So even though I'm behind, I have until March 18 to finish the course.  Fun!  If you are interested in taking this class, check out this Link .  Val Webb, the wonderful teacher in Alabama, is offering it again next  month.

More assignments:


OK and to keep you coming back for more, here's a sneak peek (albeit a poorly scanned one) at our friend the flame azalea, which I've been working on fiendishly for the past two days:


Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment